Admission & Policies
Once checked in, your robe will be waiting for you in one of our luxury locker rooms. Then head upstairs and grab a table in one of two public pavilions or, if privacy is your thing, rent a cabana. Wherever you perch will serve as a basecamp during your visit; a place to lounge, socialize, enjoy food, and, most of all, relax. Spend hours in leisurely exploration or book curated, guided spa journeys.
Escape to WORLD SPA. Spend hours in leisurely exploration of bathing cultures around the world, or book curated, guided spa journeys. Visit solo, as a couple, or part of a group - there’s a place for everyone at WORLD SPA.
- Guests should have a valid government-issued ID and a credit card with a matching name for check-in.
- Remember to bring your bathing suit and clean inside sandals.
- Complimentary robes and towels are provided during your visit.
Please note that prices and services are subject to change without notice.
- WORLD SPA is an Adult-only facility.
- An Admission Pass Mon - Fri includes an unlimited access to the facility.
- An Admission Pass Sat - Sun & Holidays includes a 4-hour access to the facility. Each additional hour will be charged at $25.
- A VIP Experience Admission Pass Fri, Sat or Sun includes an unlimited access to the facility.
- A valid government-issued ID and a credit card with a matching name are required for check-in for all party members.
- For all cancellations, please contact Guest Services at (718) 500-3772 or email [email protected].
- All Spa Treatments and Journey cancellations require an advance notification of at least 48 hours prior to the original date and time of the reserved service.
- Group booking of 4 or more guests requires a minimum 7-day advance notification.
- No-shows will be charged at 100% of the cost of the Treatment or Journey.
- Reservations are pre-paid in full including taxes.